Monday, September 27, 2010

Wondering about Can't and CAN: The Ability to Accomplish

I find fascinating the meanings, uses and power of the thoughts and words that lead to action. I find incredible the control that I can choose to have over the feelings and experiences that make up my lifetime. I find an amazing Wee World Wonder the ability to push past the last second, the second right before can't.
My mind is a tool, and the world is full of messages with which to fill it. Life is full of words that can hold me down; can't, don't, won't, and they will hold me down if I let them. There is no difference, only a difference of mindset between can't and can. Between don't and do, between won't and will. Between words that hold me down, and words that hold me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment